Keke Palmer confirms she’s pregnant.




Lauren Keyana Palmer better known as ‘Keke Palmer’ is an American actress and singer, she’s known for comedy dramas and for playing young 11year old Akeelah in the 2006 Akeelah and the Bee movie catapulted her into fame.

 On Saturday Night Live (SNL), she announced she was pregnant to confirm the long speculations among her fans,





 Her word;“There’s some rumors going around, people have been in my comments saying, ‘Keke’s having a baby, Keke’s pregnant,’ and I wanna set the record straight— I am!

Palmer said while revealing her bare protruded stomach, that appeared pregnant with a child. 




She added; “Even though some people feel a little weird about me having a baby because I was a child actor, I just wanna say, look, I’m 29, I’m grown, I have sex, I own a home, I stormed the Capitol on January 6, you know? Things adults do.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British Museum returns Benin artifacts

2.7 Million living with HIV - UNICEF

NNPC remmits zero dollars since 2014